To obtain a position in the journalism industry where I can effectively utilize my education, experience, passion, and personality to further my skills and pursue my career path.
Summary of Qualifications
- Broad experience in the production of live theater, television, film and documentaries.
- Highly motivated, reliable, and committed to professional standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills bolstered by proven creativity.
- Computer proficient in Windows, MAC, Final Cut 10, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Proven leader with experience as a student council Vice President.
- Actress with ten years experience on stage performing and off stage as a technician.
- Community involvement as President of the Best Buddies club and Habitat for Humanity volunteer.
- 3 Years experience as a Certified Lifeguard with First Aid training used to care for children.
Attending University of Nevada Las Vegas, Journalism & Media Studies (Expected to graduate Fall 2016)
Coronado High School, Henderson NV (Honors Graduate June 2013 – GPA 4.0)
Oct 2016 to Present – Las Vegas Review-Journal – Breaking News Crime Reporter
Dec 2015 to Oct 2015 – Beacher’s Madhouse – VIP Concierge Manager
May 2012 to Present – PBS Channel 10 – Director, Camera Operator, Teleprompter, Set Preparation
Jan 2014 to May 2014 – Ovation Event Staffing – Local Event Staff Member – On Call
Nov 2011 to Dec 2012 – Absinthe at Caesars Palace – Technical Assistant – On Call
Sep 2011 to Feb 2012 – Vegas Wise Sports CH 14 – Camera Operator, Features Producer, Video Editor
Aug 2008 to Aug 2010 – Shear Madness Theater – Promoter, V.I.P Liaison, Hostess, Cashier
References available on request.